Most organisations now have remote working solutions, some are elegant and some less so. Common themes continue to concern businesses in the “less so” environments.
- How to control a hybrid environment – working in the office, from home or on the move
- Corporate devices or BYOD devices, security that covers both
- VPN access or public network access
- Data held on (and most likely leaking from) remote devices
The list goes on and can feel like it’s never ending. A robust and effective solution can be found in secure enterprise level virtual desktops; no need to worry about mandating continuous updates of antivirus and antimalware on BYOD devices, or worse still living with uncontrolled devices. No need to replace BYOD policies with the provision of corporate approved devices; with a virtual desktop the end point becomes irrelevant.
Previous remote working solutions have often required increased compute resources and network bandwidth — along with the skill sets to support them, all of which come with a price tag which just isn’t realistic for many organisations.
To really empower your workforce and enable them to react quickly to changing conditions, adopt a solution with access to applications and data from anywhere.
Protect your business by storing data in the cloud instead of on vulnerable endpoint devices.
Reduce downtime with fully managed application delivery and highly reliable infrastructure designed for 99.9+% uptime.
Last but not least, optimise costs with on-demand, pay-as-you-go scaling with a range of compute, memory, and storage options.
Take a hard look at your current solution and compare it against this check list, does it give you –
- A virtual secure private network
- Virtual desktops on the latest software versions
- Enterprise level security data storage
- Access to your applications from any device
- Compliance with industry standard data regulations
- Multi layered cyber security
- Access from Windows, Mac or Linux computers, Chromebooks, iPads, Fire tablets, Android tablets, and supported web browsers.
- Applications and data remain persistent, so you can easily switch between devices without losing your work.
- Supports Full High Definition and 4K Ultra HD monitors
- Secured to ISO 27001, 27017, 27018, SOC1,2,3 and C5 backed by a 24/7 Security Operations Centre.
Clearly any solution designed to support hybrid or WFH workforces must support all of the above, and if it doesn’t then arguably it’s no longer fit for purpose or for your business.
Implemented correctly, cloud adoption is a game-changing shift for any business, and never more so than now. We support you through the process of adopting a managed-service solution. Guiding you through the transition and providing full supportive aftercare. We work in partnership with our clients – your success is our success and we’re happy to go the extra mile.