Cloud Email Security
Mail Protector is our cloud email security platform designed to protect against sophisticated attacks; it prevents business email compromise, blocks phishing, malware, data leakage and account takeover. Because our solution operates within your cloud environment it can identify and resolve malicious activity that traditional external gateways simply don’t see. We use APIs within O365 and G-Suite to scan for phishing, malware, and data leakage, this means we catch threats missed by Microsoft and Google while adding invisible multilayer security. Protect your O365 suite – Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive; G Suite, Gmail, G Drive, Slack, Box, Dropbox and other online collaboration platforms.
Control Shadow IT
Mail Protector monitors and locates Shadow IT across your business. Identify unauthorised software and who is using it. Removes access to software which breaches your regulatory compliance or licensing agreements.
Artificial Intelligence Protection
Mail Protector uses specialised AI engines designed to catch threats missed by Microsoft’s Exchange Online Protection, Advanced Threat Protection and Google filters. Its unique position in the email stream makes it possible to identify Indicators of Attack that are targeting native vulnerabilities. Mail Protector uses Artificial Intelligence to build a custom threat profile that blocks attacks specific to your business.
Control Unauthorised Software and Protect your Business with Multi layered security
Why use Mail Protector?
- No change to MX records, no external visibility of your security platform
- Integrates without intrusive routing or infrastructure changes, integrating directly into your providers API
- Stop Phishing, Malware and Spam missed by MS ATP
- Capture malicious or suspicious behaviour in internal as well as external emails
- Malware Sandboxing for email, OneDrive, SharePoint, Google Drive and more
- User Anomaly, User Compromise and Account Breach Protection across the suite
- Post-Attack Forensics and Quarantine
- Data Leak Prevention for all email, OneDrive, SharePoint, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Quick set up, integrated with native clients, no software installation for phish report/quarantine requests.
- in addition to Microsoft or Google, not instead of.